Moscow Bound To Get Our Son

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Merry Christmas - Belatedly!


Well, Christmas came and went. And, I vowed to keep the blog up to date. But, I didn't! Imagine that? Trying to get ready for the hustle and bustle of the holidays, and it went by the wayside. At any rate, Christmas with Zac was wonderful. He loved opening his presents. I think he even liked his presents a little bit. Of course, the packaging was more exciting. But, that is to be expected.
We had my family over for Christmas Eve early in the day, went to Mike's family later in the day, and Christmas was all for us to enjoy with Zac. Of course, to make it exciting, he got his first fever since he's been home. Can you believe it? He's been very healthy. He gave me a scare with a 104 temp. But, the doctor said not to worry, and sure enough it went down and Zac got all better.
Anyway, Merry Belated Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home